Beyond the Coat of Many Colors
Led By Kathy Strawn
Jesus-Centered Parenting in a Child-Focused World
Led by Clay Hopkins
Seeing the Glory of Christ in the Gospel of John
Led By David Strawn
Our women's ministry will be hosting a "Party with a Purpose" on October 20th from 6:30 - 8:00 PM in the fellowship hall. We will be making shoes for children in Uganda.
What to bring (if you can):
- An old pair of denim jeans (more if you have them)
- A sharp pair of scissors
- Thin plastic (empty milk jugs, plastic folders, empty 2-liter bottles)
- $10 (only if you can) for shipping & a fair wage for the shoemaker
- A friend!
This free class is for anyone looking to build a successful marriage. You also get a $60 discount off of your marriage license fee if you complete 8 hours of this course. All faiths are welcome, as well as Half of a couple. The class Begins October 2nd.
- Sunday Nights | 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- FBC College Station | Entrance C
- Call Jeff & Debbie Milburn | (979) 690-6131
This Bible Study will cover Women of the Bible.
9:00 AM | Room 2020